Light Plane In Trouble Lands Safely At Mildura Airport, Australia
A LIGHT plane in difficulty landed safely at Mildura Airport about 3.10pm today.
A full emergency contingent was on standby on the tarmac ready to assist as required.
It has been revealed that the plane was an Ambulance Victoria aircraft with a pilot and a paramedic on board.
Two State Emergency Service trucks were on scene, along with five Country Fire Authority tankers and at least four police cars.
Three Ambulance Victoria crews, including a Mobile Intensive Care Ambulance paramedic were on the ground waiting to assist.
It is understood the pilot was unable to tell from the cockpit whether the plane’s wheels had locked properly.
The plane reportedly circled the airport for 30 minutes before making a safe landing.
Earth Extremities Search
Earth Extremities Categories
Join 577 other followers
- 594,243 hits
- @virginmedia Broadband and TV now back 👍🏾 2 days ago
- @virginmedia Hi CS, Thanks for your response. I'll have to reboot now and again to see if VM have fixed the issue! 2 days ago
- @virginmedia Broadband & TV outage in Croydon, Greater London. I checked your service website that confirmed the ou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- #Earthquake #KurilIslands wp.me/p1IeZh-w9K 3 days ago
- #Earthquake #Iceland wp.me/p1IeZh-w9H 3 days ago
Earth Changing Top Clicks
Earth Changing Cloud Categories
Building Collapse Alert Building Damage Alert Commuter Alert coronavirus Cosmic Rays Alert COVID-19 Disaster Declaration Alert Earth Changing Extremities Earthquake Earthquake Alert Emergency Alert Europe Evacuation Alert Fish Homeless Alert ICELAND REGION Magnetosphere Alert Major Alert nCoV2019 Quake Swarm Quarantined Alert Rain Alert Rescue Alert Ring Of Fire Severe Flood Alert Severe Weather Alert Structural Damage Alert USA Vehicle Alert Yellowstone