Major wildfire forces evacuations in California, USA
A raging wildfire is forcing some residents and at least three schools to evacuate Wednesday.
The Etiwanda Fire is burning about 40 miles east of Los Angeles.
The flames were first spotted early Wednesday, just north of the 210 Freeway.
So far it has burned at least 200 acres.
Unpredictable 60-mile-per-hour winds are driving the fire and keeping crews away.
Officials have not yet determined what began the fire.
Earth Extremities Search
Earth Extremities Categories
- 590,282 hits
- #Earthquake #DeadSea #MiddleEast wp.me/p1IeZh-vLs 6 hours ago
- #Earthquake #Turkey wp.me/p1IeZh-vLo 8 hours ago
- #Earthquake #FoxIslands #AleutianIslands wp.me/p1IeZh-vLl 8 hours ago
- #Earthquake #Kepulauan #Talaud #Indonesia wp.me/p1IeZh-vLi 8 hours ago
- #Earthquake #Shikoku #Japan wp.me/p1IeZh-vLd 1 day ago
Earth Changing Top Clicks
Earth Changing Cloud Categories
Earth Extremities Archives
|パワフルな宇宙線が降り注ぐ日のゼリツィン… on VERY POWERFUL INFLUX OF ENERGY…|
|Sustain | sustain-bl… on Environmental catastrophe in C…|
|Abdul Montuoro on Train crash leaves several inj…|
|Coronavirus vaccine… on Coronavirus vaccine patient…|
|yamkin on MAGNITUDE 4.4 SICILY, ITALY|
Top Posts & Pages
- MAGNITUDE 4.7 WESTERN TURKEY
- MAGNITUDE 6.2 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS
- MAGNITUDE 6.0 KEPULAUAN TALAUD, INDONESIA
- MAGNITUDE 6.3 SHIKOKU, JAPAN
- Earth’s core cooling faster than expected – study
- MAGNITUDE 4.1 DEAD SEA REGION
- Locomotive collision at Great Central, Loughborough, UK
- Masses of bluebottle jellyfish wash up on beaches in Sydney, Australia
- MAGNITUDE 5.5 SOUTHERN GREECE