Train crash in southern Turkey leaves one dead
A passenger train has collided with a tanker killing at least one person and injuring seven others in the Dortyol district in the southern province of Hatay Sunday, according to the Turkish state railways.
The train, which was heading towards Iskenderun from Mersin city, crashed into a tanker carrying fuel at a level crossing.
The injured have been taken to nearby hospitals and the driver of the tanker, Omer Ucgul, has been named as the person who has died.
Earth Extremities Search
Earth Extremities Categories
- 590,469 hits
- #Earthquake #Fiji wp.me/p1IeZh-vMe 7 hours ago
- @jcw999 Don't shoot the messenger! 1 day ago
- #Earthquake #Zimbabwe #Africa wp.me/p1IeZh-vMb 1 day ago
- #Earthquake #Hawaii #USA wp.me/p1IeZh-vM8 2 days ago
- #Earthquake #Trinidad #Caribbean wp.me/p1IeZh-vM6 2 days ago
Earth Changing Top Clicks
Earth Changing Cloud Categories
Earth Extremities Archives
Top Posts & Pages
- MAGNITUDE 6.2 FIJI REGION
- MAGNITUDE 3.2 ZIMBABWE
- Was match fixing involved when the Liverpool keeper Karius made those terrible blunders during the Champions League Final?
- Massive Gas Plant Explosion In Upton County, Texas, USA
- MAGNITUDE 3.7 SPAIN
- VERY POWERFUL INFLUX OF ENERGY WILL STRIKE THE WEAK MAGNETOSPHERE ON 24th - 25th, 28th Jan 2022
- Little Ice Age Winter Weather Ahead (UK & N America) - Waning Gulf Stream & Sunspots
- MAGNITUDE 4.7 ISLAND OF HAWAII, HAWAII, USA
- ‘Largest-ever outbreak’ of bird flu with ‘phenomenal levels’ across UK
- Virus panic: First case of 'flurona'– Covid and flu merge to form horror double infection