Landslide kills three in Moulvibazar
At least three people were killed in a landslide in Shahbajpur tea garden area under Barolekha upazila of Moulvibazar Saturday morning.
The dead were identified as Rajesh, aged 35, Manju, aged 30 and their one-year old daughter.
Local sources said that big chunks of earth from a hill fell on a shanty of one Rajesh located in the area when it was raining in the area around 8:30am.
Tags: tea garden area
Earth Extremities Search
Earth Extremities Categories
- 594,277 hits
- @virginmedia The estimated fix time said 3pm, but was fixed earlier 16 hours ago
- @virginmedia Hi, Broadband has gone down again. Your service website confirms there is an issue in Croydon, London.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @virginmedia Broadband and TV now back 👍🏾 4 days ago
- @virginmedia Hi CS, Thanks for your response. I'll have to reboot now and again to see if VM have fixed the issue! 5 days ago
- @virginmedia Broadband & TV outage in Croydon, Greater London. I checked your service website that confirmed the ou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
Earth Changing Top Clicks