Forecasters eyeing tropical wave in Gulf
A tropical wave continues to become better-organized Sunday, and odds that the storm strengthens into a tropical cyclone within the next five days have increased from 50 to 60 percent.
In its 2 p.m. report, the National Hurricane Center added that the chance that the system organizes into a tropical cyclone within 48 hours has increased from 30 to 40 percent.
Earth Extremities Search
Earth Extremities Categories
- 593,545 hits
- #Earthquake #NewYork #USA wp.me/p1IeZh-w3O 1 day ago
- #Earthquake #Pacific #AntarcticRidge wp.me/p1IeZh-w3M 1 day ago
- #Earthquake #EasterIsland wp.me/p1IeZh-w3K 1 day ago
- #Earthquake #PacificRise #PacificOcean wp.me/p1IeZh-w3I 1 day ago
- #Earthquake #Iceland wp.me/p1IeZh-w3G 1 day ago
Earth Changing Top Clicks
Earth Changing Cloud Categories
Building Collapse Alert Building Damage Alert Commuter Alert coronavirus Cosmic Rays Alert COVID-19 Disaster Declaration Alert Earth Changing Extremities Earthquake Earthquake Alert Emergency Alert Europe Evacuation Alert Fish Homeless Alert ICELAND REGION Magnetosphere Alert Major Alert nCoV2019 Quake Swarm Quarantined Alert Rain Alert Rescue Alert Ring Of Fire Severe Flood Alert Severe Weather Alert Structural Damage Alert USA Vehicle Alert Yellowstone