November 28, 2014
Landslide kills six in Southwest China
Six people were killed in a landslide in southwest China’s Yunnan Province on Thursday, local authorities said.
Police authorities in the city of Baoshan received a report at 4:30 p.m. saying six people in the city’s Longyang district were killed after being buried in a landslide, the district’s publicity department said in a statement late Thursday.
An investigation into the cause of the accident is under way.
Earth Extremities Search
Earth Extremities Categories
Join 577 other followers
- 594,732 hits
- @virginmedia The estimated fix time said 3pm, but was fixed earlier 4 days ago
- @virginmedia Hi, Broadband has gone down again. Your service website confirms there is an issue in Croydon, London.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @virginmedia Broadband and TV now back 👍🏾 1 week ago
- @virginmedia Hi CS, Thanks for your response. I'll have to reboot now and again to see if VM have fixed the issue! 1 week ago
- @virginmedia Broadband & TV outage in Croydon, Greater London. I checked your service website that confirmed the ou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Earth Changing Top Clicks
Earth Changing Cloud Categories
Building Collapse Alert Building Damage Alert Commuter Alert coronavirus Cosmic Rays Alert COVID-19 Disaster Declaration Alert Earth Changing Extremities Earthquake Earthquake Alert Emergency Alert Europe Evacuation Alert Fish Homeless Alert ICELAND REGION Magnetosphere Alert Major Alert nCoV2019 Quake Swarm Quarantined Alert Rain Alert Rescue Alert Ring Of Fire Severe Flood Alert Severe Weather Alert Structural Damage Alert USA Vehicle Alert Yellowstone
Earth Extremities Archives
Top Posts & Pages
- Mother, baby in pram fall down escalator in China
- #Indian govt issues ‘RED WARNING’ for #Delhi as capital & adjacent states shiver in ‘extreme #cold’
- Harvey rolls over Texas coast, smashes homes and businesses
- Severe storm unleashes giant hailstones and uproots trees in parts of South Africa
- 13,000 birds killed due to Bird Flu in Cheshire, England, UK