March 28, 2015
Volcano Villarrica forecast to erupt in the near future in Chile
Experts predict Chile’s Villarrica Volcano will erupt in the near future.
Located near to a popular tourist resort some 46 kilometres south of Santiago, the volcano is one of the most active in South America.
In early March, thousands of local residents were evacuated when Villarrica spewed rock and ash into the surrounding area for a short period of time.
The government is said to be monitoring the situation.
Courtesy of Euronews
Earth Extremities Search
Earth Extremities Categories
Join 581 other followers
- 596,283 hits
- #Earthquake #LosLagos #Chile #SouthAmerica wp.me/p1IeZh-wg8 3 days ago
- #Earthquake #Sumatra #Indonesia wp.me/p1IeZh-wg3 3 days ago
- #Earthquake #Fiji wp.me/p1IeZh-wg1 3 days ago
- #Earthquake #SvalbardRegion wp.me/p1IeZh-wfY 3 days ago
- #Coronavirus #COVID19 #England #UK tinyurl.com/nh9kbc4d 4 days ago
Earth Changing Top Clicks
Earth Changing Cloud Categories
Building Collapse Alert Building Damage Alert Commuter Alert coronavirus Cosmic Rays Alert COVID-19 Disaster Declaration Alert Earth Changing Extremities Earthquake Earthquake Alert Emergency Alert Europe Evacuation Alert Fish Homeless Alert ICELAND REGION Magnetosphere Alert Major Alert nCoV2019 Quake Swarm Quarantined Alert Rain Alert Rescue Alert Ring Of Fire Severe Flood Alert Severe Weather Alert Structural Damage Alert USA Vehicle Alert Yellowstone
Earth Extremities Archives
Top Posts & Pages
- QUAKE SWARM FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
- Earth Extremities
- Coronavirus Update 201 By Doctor John Campbell #COVID19 #coronavirus #pandemic #GlobalEmergency #HealthEmergency #JohnCampbell
- 600,000 birds killed due to avian flu in Belize
- Huge coronal holes open up on sun
- Harrowing plane landing in crosswinds as Friederike storm wreaks havoc across Germany
- Blizzard in Alberta, Canada (Nov 9, 2020)
- EARTHQUAKE SWARM: CANARY ISLANDS, SPAIN REGION 11th Oct 2021
- MAGNITUDE 2.5 YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK, WYOMING, USA