May 15, 2015
- in Building Collapse Alert, Building Damage Alert, Commuter Alert, Emergency Alert, Evacuation Alert, Fallen Trees Alert, Flash Flooding Alert, Gale Force Wind Alert, Homeless Alert, Lightning Alert, Major Alert, Power Lines Down Alert, Power Outage Alert, Rain Alert, Red Alert, Rescue Alert, Road Closure Alert, Severe Weather Alert, Structural Damage Alert, Thunderstorm Alert, Tornado Alert, Vehicle Alert
- Leave a comment
Tornado hits northern Germany
Violent storms have swept the north of Germany, causing widespread damage and leaving at least one person dead.
A tornado caused severe damage in the town of Buetzow, near Rostock, hurling cars 70m (230ft) and damaging buildings.
In the city of Hamburg, a 26-year-old man was killed and his pregnant girlfriend injured when debris was blown on to their car.
High winds, torrential rain and lightning also halted bus and train services, causing travel chaos.
Courtesy of BBC
Earth Extremities Search
Earth Extremities Categories
Join 581 other subscribers
- 599,654 hits
- RT @ronin19217435: ⚠️🔥⚠️ https://t.co/RaXNAqqKa8 4 hours ago
- @BukayoSaka87 This amazing boy from Florida, USA would love your Arsenal shirt. He was at the Emirates today. Here… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- @CPFC Palace should have had two goals, but if the chances are not taken, you get punished 1 day ago
- @CPFC Zaha lost the ball which resulted in Arsenal scoring their first goal 😡😡 1 day ago
- @cpfctristan I have a feeling there's more to the sacking than what we have been told. Maybe some of the players we… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Earth Changing Top Clicks
Earth Changing Cloud Categories
Building Collapse Alert Building Damage Alert Commuter Alert coronavirus Cosmic Rays Alert COVID-19 Disaster Declaration Alert Earth Changing Extremities Earthquake Earthquake Alert Emergency Alert Europe Evacuation Alert Fish Homeless Alert ICELAND REGION Magnetosphere Alert Major Alert nCoV2019 Quake Swarm Quarantined Alert Rain Alert Rescue Alert Ring Of Fire Severe Flood Alert Severe Weather Alert Structural Damage Alert USA Vehicle Alert Yellowstone
Earth Extremities Archives
- MAGNITUDE 6.7 NEAR COAST OF ECUADOR March 18, 2023
- MAGNITUDE 5.2 NORTHWESTERN IRAN March 16, 2023
- MAGNITUDE 7.0 KERMADEC ISLANDS REGION March 16, 2023
- MAGNITUDE 5.5 OFF COAST OF ARAUCANIA, CHILE March 15, 2023
- MAGNITUDE 5.4 CENTRAL MEDITERRANEAN SEA March 15, 2023