June 23, 2015
Major chemical spill near Timaru, New Zealand
The Fire Service has set up cordons and is using hazmat gear to clean up an 800-litre chemical spill near Timaru
Emergency services were called to the spill at a property on Meadows Road in Washdyke shortly before 1pm.
The building where the spill was located has been evacuated.
A Fire Service spokesperson said firefighters were wearing hazmat (hazardous material) suits.
It was not known what the chemical was.
Courtesy of radionz.co.nz
Earth Extremities Search
Earth Extremities Categories
Join 577 other followers
- 594,734 hits
- @virginmedia The estimated fix time said 3pm, but was fixed earlier 4 days ago
- @virginmedia Hi, Broadband has gone down again. Your service website confirms there is an issue in Croydon, London.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @virginmedia Broadband and TV now back 👍🏾 1 week ago
- @virginmedia Hi CS, Thanks for your response. I'll have to reboot now and again to see if VM have fixed the issue! 1 week ago
- @virginmedia Broadband & TV outage in Croydon, Greater London. I checked your service website that confirmed the ou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Earth Changing Top Clicks
Earth Changing Cloud Categories
Building Collapse Alert Building Damage Alert Commuter Alert coronavirus Cosmic Rays Alert COVID-19 Disaster Declaration Alert Earth Changing Extremities Earthquake Earthquake Alert Emergency Alert Europe Evacuation Alert Fish Homeless Alert ICELAND REGION Magnetosphere Alert Major Alert nCoV2019 Quake Swarm Quarantined Alert Rain Alert Rescue Alert Ring Of Fire Severe Flood Alert Severe Weather Alert Structural Damage Alert USA Vehicle Alert Yellowstone
Earth Extremities Archives
Top Posts & Pages
- Mother, baby in pram fall down escalator in China
- #Indian govt issues ‘RED WARNING’ for #Delhi as capital & adjacent states shiver in ‘extreme #cold’
- Harvey rolls over Texas coast, smashes homes and businesses
- Severe storm unleashes giant hailstones and uproots trees in parts of South Africa
- 13,000 birds killed due to Bird Flu in Cheshire, England, UK