July 4, 2015
Radioactivity Detected in 2 Places at Czech Nuclear Plant
An official says low radioactivity has been unexpectedly detected in two places outside one of the two reactors at a Czech nuclear power plant.
Temelin plant spokesman Marek Svitak says the radioactivity was at very low levels and poses no safety threat.
The reactor where radioactivity was detected is currently shut down for planned maintenance.
Svitak said Friday the Czech nuclear authority and authorities in nearby Austria have been informed.
Environmentalists in Austria have demanded that the plant be closed because of security concerns, but Czech authorities insist it is safe.
Courtesy of abcnews
Earth Extremities Search
Earth Extremities Categories
Join 581 other subscribers
- 598,519 hits
- @healthbyjames The heading 'Ban' is a little misleading Universal Covid jabs to be wound down as under-50s given j… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- #Earthquake #MediterraneanSea wp.me/p1IeZh-wte 1 day ago
- #Earthquake #MediterraneanSea wp.me/p1IeZh-wtc 1 day ago
- #Earthquake #Kepulauan #Talaud #Indonesia wp.me/p1IeZh-wta 1 day ago
- #Earthquake #SantiagoDelEstero #Argentina #SouthAmerica wp.me/p1IeZh-wt7 1 day ago
Earth Changing Cloud Categories
Building Collapse Alert Building Damage Alert Commuter Alert coronavirus Cosmic Rays Alert COVID-19 Disaster Declaration Alert Earth Changing Extremities Earthquake Earthquake Alert Emergency Alert Europe Evacuation Alert Fish Homeless Alert ICELAND REGION Magnetosphere Alert Major Alert nCoV2019 Quake Swarm Quarantined Alert Rain Alert Rescue Alert Ring Of Fire Severe Flood Alert Severe Weather Alert Structural Damage Alert USA Vehicle Alert Yellowstone