10,000 dead fish found in dried up stream in Senftenberg, Germany
Thousands of dead fish decay in a dry moat in Mrs village near Senftenberg (Oberspreewald-Lausitz district).
Reason for the mess: the digging usually recycled water and connects the ponds of the surrounding fish farms.
In the spring he dries up regularly – the death sentence for thousands of small fish.
Courtesy of bild.de
Earth Extremities Search
Earth Extremities Categories
Join 577 other followers
- 594,257 hits
- @virginmedia Broadband and TV now back 👍🏾 3 days ago
- @virginmedia Hi CS, Thanks for your response. I'll have to reboot now and again to see if VM have fixed the issue! 3 days ago
- @virginmedia Broadband & TV outage in Croydon, Greater London. I checked your service website that confirmed the ou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- #Earthquake #KurilIslands wp.me/p1IeZh-w9K 3 days ago
- #Earthquake #Iceland wp.me/p1IeZh-w9H 3 days ago
Earth Changing Top Clicks
Earth Changing Cloud Categories
Building Collapse Alert Building Damage Alert Commuter Alert coronavirus Cosmic Rays Alert COVID-19 Disaster Declaration Alert Earth Changing Extremities Earthquake Earthquake Alert Emergency Alert Europe Evacuation Alert Fish Homeless Alert ICELAND REGION Magnetosphere Alert Major Alert nCoV2019 Quake Swarm Quarantined Alert Rain Alert Rescue Alert Ring Of Fire Severe Flood Alert Severe Weather Alert Structural Damage Alert USA Vehicle Alert Yellowstone