June 28, 2019
#France Records It’s #Hottest Day Ever Of 45.9C (114.4F)
The southern region of Gallargues-le-Montueux France has reached it’s highest record breaking temperature of 45.9C (114.4F).
The last record stood at 44.1C in August 2003.
Further north of France, the temperature is around 40C (104F).
Many parts of Europe are enduring a heatwave as well.
Due to the severe heat, Red Alert has been enforced in France, Spain, Italy and Switzerland.
Earth Extremities Search
Earth Extremities Categories
Join 581 other subscribers
- 599,911 hits
- RT @JacketNation81: My man https://t.co/YARUAyfWRQ 14 hours ago
- RT @dark_chicago: Lawmakers from Austria's highest polling party, the nationalist FPÖ, walk out of a virtual address by Volodymyr Zelensky… 21 hours ago
- #Earthquake #Austria wp.me/p1IeZh-wE0 1 day ago
- #Earthquake #YellowstoneNationalPark #Wyoming #Yellowstone #USA wp.me/p1IeZh-wDW 1 day ago
- #Earthquake #Maule #Chile #SouthAmerica wp.me/p1IeZh-wDT 1 day ago
Earth Changing Top Clicks
Earth Changing Cloud Categories
Building Collapse Alert Building Damage Alert Commuter Alert coronavirus Cosmic Rays Alert COVID-19 Disaster Declaration Alert Earth Changing Extremities Earthquake Earthquake Alert Emergency Alert Europe Evacuation Alert Fish Homeless Alert ICELAND REGION Magnetosphere Alert Major Alert nCoV2019 Quake Swarm Quarantined Alert Rain Alert Rescue Alert Ring Of Fire Severe Flood Alert Severe Weather Alert Structural Damage Alert USA Vehicle Alert Yellowstone
Earth Extremities Archives
- MAGNITUDE 4.1 AUSTRIA March 31, 2023
- MAGNITUDE 2.2 YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK, WYOMING, USA March 31, 2023
- MAGNITUDE 6.3 OFFSHORE MAULE, CHILE March 31, 2023
- MAGNITUDE 3.3 WYOMING, YELLOWSTONE, USA March 30, 2023
- MAGNITUDE 2.0 YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK, WYOMING, USA March 30, 2023