Record Breaking #Heatwave Strikes #Juneau, #Alaska
Record breaking heatwave has struck Alaska over the past few days with even worse heat on the way.
110 year record has been broken when Alaska’s capital Juneau hit 83C.
The heatwave has caused havoc across the country.
Extensive wildfire has been ignighted by the heatwave near Anchorage and the smoke has made it very difficult with breathing.
Earth Extremities Search
Earth Extremities Categories
- 594,704 hits
- @virginmedia The estimated fix time said 3pm, but was fixed earlier 3 days ago
- @virginmedia Hi, Broadband has gone down again. Your service website confirms there is an issue in Croydon, London.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @virginmedia Broadband and TV now back 👍🏾 1 week ago
- @virginmedia Hi CS, Thanks for your response. I'll have to reboot now and again to see if VM have fixed the issue! 1 week ago
- @virginmedia Broadband & TV outage in Croydon, Greater London. I checked your service website that confirmed the ou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Earth Changing Top Clicks
Earth Changing Cloud Categories
Earth Extremities Archives
Top Posts & Pages
- #Hailstones the size of tennis balls hit south-central #France
- UPDATE - UK HEATWAVE LEVEL 3 AMBER ALERT ISSUED ON 13th July 2022
- Mother, baby in pram fall down escalator in China
- Apocalyptic snow storm causes mayhem; State of emergency declared on Tuesday evening for Western and Central parts of New York, USA
- MAGNITUDE 4.7 WESTERN AUSTRALIA
- UPDATE – UK HEATWAVE LEVEL 4 RED ALERT ISSUED ON 15th July 2022
- Train crash leaves several injured in Iran
- Tsunami could be generated by fragmentation of the volcano in the island of Nishinoshima, Japan
- 400 TONS of fish die suddenly in Lake Maninjau, Indonesia
- MAGNITUDE 4.5 SVALBARD REGION #earthquake #Svalbard