Continuous Lava Flows at Heard Volcano in Southern Indian Ocean, Australia
Two lava flows from Heard volcano visible from space (image: Sentinel 2)
Effusive activity of the volcano continues.
A satellite image from 11 November shows that two lava flows on the south-southwestern and northwestern flank remain active, currently about 500 m long.
Courtesy of volcanodiscovery.com
Earth Extremities Search
Earth Extremities Categories
- 593,169 hits
- #Earthquake #PacificRise #PacificOcean wp.me/p1IeZh-w1o 2 days ago
- #Earthquake #LoyaltyIslands wp.me/p1IeZh-w1m 2 days ago
- #Earthquake #Peru #SouthAmerica #MajorAlert #MajorQuake #Emergency wp.me/p1IeZh-w1k 2 days ago
- #Earthquake #Oaxaca #Mexico wp.me/p1IeZh-w1h 2 days ago
- #Earthquake #Zimbabwe #Africa wp.me/p1IeZh-w1f 2 days ago
Earth Changing Top Clicks
Earth Changing Cloud Categories
Earth Extremities Archives
Top Posts & Pages
- MAGNITUDE 3.0 ICELAND REGION
- MAGNITUDE 6.2 SOUTHERN EAST PACIFIC RISE
- Was match fixing involved when the Liverpool keeper Karius made those terrible blunders during the Champions League Final?
- Hundreds of dead seagulls found along a road in Detroit, USA
- Red alert flood warning for River Severn issued, UK
- MAGNITUDE 5.7 SOUTHERN EAST PACIFIC RISE