Heatwave smashes temperature records in Sydney, Australia
Australia’s east has sweltered through a record-breaking heatwave expected to linger through today.
A number of regions saw their hottest ever November day with Smithville in New South Wales’ north-west breaking records with a maximum temperature of 46.9 degrees.
Sydney smashed the record for highest minimum Spring temperature only dropping to 26.3 overnight.
Courtesy of skynews.com.au
Earth Extremities Search
Earth Extremities Categories
- 597,615 hits
- #Earthquake #Iran #MiddleEast wp.me/p1IeZh-wmI 1 day ago
- #Earthquake #ReykjanesRidge wp.me/p1IeZh-wmG 1 day ago
- #Earthquake #AzoresIslands wp.me/p1IeZh-wmE 1 day ago
- Can the Chinese police please come to the UK and sort out the crazy climate oil protesters 😎 twitter.com/96Stats/status… 4 days ago
- RT @TheFigen_: Don't underestimate anyone! https://t.co/I2AhMwVb6q 4 days ago
Earth Changing Top Clicks