Heatwave smashes temperature records in Sydney, Australia
Australia’s east has sweltered through a record-breaking heatwave expected to linger through today.
A number of regions saw their hottest ever November day with Smithville in New South Wales’ north-west breaking records with a maximum temperature of 46.9 degrees.
Sydney smashed the record for highest minimum Spring temperature only dropping to 26.3 overnight.
Courtesy of skynews.com.au
Earth Extremities Search
Earth Extremities Categories
- 594,734 hits
- @virginmedia The estimated fix time said 3pm, but was fixed earlier 4 days ago
- @virginmedia Hi, Broadband has gone down again. Your service website confirms there is an issue in Croydon, London.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- @virginmedia Broadband and TV now back 👍🏾 1 week ago
- @virginmedia Hi CS, Thanks for your response. I'll have to reboot now and again to see if VM have fixed the issue! 1 week ago
- @virginmedia Broadband & TV outage in Croydon, Greater London. I checked your service website that confirmed the ou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Earth Changing Top Clicks
Earth Changing Cloud Categories
Earth Extremities Archives
Top Posts & Pages
- Mother, baby in pram fall down escalator in China
- #Indian govt issues ‘RED WARNING’ for #Delhi as capital & adjacent states shiver in ‘extreme #cold’
- Harvey rolls over Texas coast, smashes homes and businesses
- Severe storm unleashes giant hailstones and uproots trees in parts of South Africa
- 13,000 birds killed due to Bird Flu in Cheshire, England, UK