Tag Archive | Saco Yacht Club
A man was burned Monday when an open flame on his boat ignited gasoline fumes, causing an explosion and fire.
The State Fire Marshal’s office said Marco Lamothe was working on his 21-foot boat at the Saco Yacht Club’s parking lot when he tried to loosen a hose to the boat’s fish live well with an open flame. The 53-year-old suffered burns and a broken hip and is being treated at Maine Medical Center.
According to Keeper Charters’ website, Lamothe is the captain of the the fishing expedition company. It says Lamothe has been fishing on the waters near Saco for more than 40 years.
Courtesy of wcsh6.com